I am active in the community of product and future thinkers in media.
- Presented on the future of subscription revenue at the 2021 INMA World Congress of Media.
- I gave the 13th Annual Tech Trends in Journalism Talk at ONA2020.
- I led an unconference session at SRCCON:Product in February 2020.
I have experience teaching and leading workshops about strategic foresight, product management, digital media production and journalism fundamentals.
My teaching experience includes:
- Instructor for Craig Newmark Graduate School of Journalism’s video business accelerator, leading a module on trends and future technology in video.
- Teaching assistant to NYU Professor Amy Webb, Predicting the Future of Technology (MBA level)
- Teaching assistant to NYU Professor Ning Su, Information Technology in Business and Society (undergraduate)
- Leading video editing and audio production workshops for new students at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
- Digital journalism training and mentorship for student journalists at Student Life, the independent student newspaper of Washington University in St. Louis.